We started off in 2011 in Hackney at the beginning of the Craft Beer Boom, and have continued to grow month on month ever since. We now find ourselves needing a new sales person to add to our team of 3 to help the company continue to grow and develop.
The main responsibilities of the sales executive will be creating and building a new client base. Our beer is currently sold in bars, pubs, restaurants, hotels and shops across London, and via distributors to other places across the UK. They will also be expected to increase throughput on our existing accounts, and manage and maintain new and existing client relationships. A thorough knowledge of our beers and the brewing process will be a necessity as part of the role will also require the successful applicant to provide training to our stockists to ensure that all retailers are fully equipped to serve our product to the public.
The successful applicant will have ideally worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate strong sales ability and experience. They will have advanced negotiation skills and an understanding of the sales process. They must be confident talking to clients, both over the phone and in face to face meetings. They will be expected to have a sound knowledge of beers, and ideally the craft beer industry, and will have worked in a pub co or have a strong industry background.
It would be an advantage for the applicant to have good IT knowledge, and experience on Illustrator or similar design packages. A driving license would also be an advantage.
Please reply with a CV and cover letter stating your experience and salary expectation for this role.
Events and Promotions Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated & creative sales & marketing person to join a young and exciting brand as we expand and continue to grow our events portfolio. We boast not only our brewery, but also its conjoining Taproom and the charming Events space, The Brewhouse. The Brewhouse has a 650 person capacity under two railway arches, a courtyard and conservatory and plays host to many events such as in house events, weddings, gig & club nights, corporate training & team building day and many more.
The Events & Promotion Executive will be responsible for creating & improving our inhouse offering of Events. The successful applicant will be expected to manage our internal events, such as ‘Feast in the Fields’ our food festival, and ‘British Craft Beer Challenge’, our beer festival, as well as proposing & executing new ideas. This will involve taking control of the marketing and PR of the events, liaising with food and entertainment vendors, being the point of contact for external enquiries and generally ensuring the smooth running of the events. Excellent communication between departments and with clients is essential, along with fantastic organisational skills in order to complete appropriate event paperwork and procedures. The right candidate will also be responsible for pro-actively sourcing new leads both corporate & non-corporate. During low season, they will account manage our current client list and create new sales strategies according to the peaks & troughs in the business calendar. They will see events through from conception to execution and will need to provide exceptional service and rapport with clients.Being result and targeted orientated is a must and an ‘CAN DO’ attitude that will help you get the most out of the performance based pay scheme on offer.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Outgoing and Creative Personality
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Good PR and social media skills to promote our events to the public
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Have experience of working in a venue as part of the team within an events related role or experience of managing your own events
- Be excited by the prospect of building the events business and approaching new clients
- Strive to reach sales budgets set by the Head of Events
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- You must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions
£25k basic (+ Bonus scheme of 5k and potential to earn more) depending on experience.
General Bar Manager
We are recruiting for a General Manager for our busy pub!
This role provides a great challenge for the right candidate to operate with our Taproom Bar and to help grow our business and trade. We are passionate about our product and our service and looking for someone to share our vision for driving the business forward. The Taproom is the face of our business and we strive to provide the best quality products and service.
You will need to gain an in depth understanding of our business and will be a brand ambassador ensuring everybody who comes to the Taproom has an amazing experience.
The Candidate must:
- Have had a previous bar managerial position
- Have stock management experience
- Be able to manage a team
- Be able to successfully and consistently achieve sales targets
- Understand P&L
- Be aware of compliant health and safety procedures
- Have great customer service
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have good administration skills and be able to use Excel and associated programs
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be self motivated and efficient
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Operating our Venue
- Managing Shifts and other Staff
- Working with our P&L systems
- Cash Control
- Stock taking and driving GP
- Maintaining operational standards
- Maintaining Cleaning Rotas
- Keeping high service standards
- Taproom Administration
- Driving the business forward
- Ensuring the bar is clean and tidy and all equipment fully functional at all times
We also run regular tours of our brewery and the position holder will be expected to conduct some tours and arrange and train other members of staff to also provide cover.
A competitive rate of pay plus performance bonus offered for the right person. If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter in response to this advert along with your current remuneration package.