Over the last few months we have seen a rapid expansion to our business with the opening of a new bar & restaurant as well as a considerable investment into our events spaces. As such we are continually on the look-out for all sorts of exceptional people to come and join our the team. We are currently interested in accepting applications for the following positions:
- Events Manager
- Restaurant Staff
- Sales Staff
- Bar Staff
Events Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated & creative sales person to join a young and exciting brand as we expand and continue to grow our events portfolio. London Fields Brewery boasts, not only the brewery, but its conjoining Tap Room and the charming Events space, The Brewhouse. The Brewhouse has a 650 person capacity under two railway arches, a courtyard and conservatory and plays host to many events such as Weddings, Gig & Club Nights, Corporate Training & Team Building Day and many more.
About the job
The right candidate will be responsible for pro-actively sourcing new leads both corporate & non-corporate. They will account manage our current client list and create new sales strategies according to the peaks & troughs in the business calendar. The Events Sales Manager will see each event through from conception to execution and will need to provide exceptional service and rapport with clients. Excellent communication between departments and with clients is essential, along with fantastic organisational skills in order to complete appropriate event paperwork and procedures. Being result and targeted orientated is a must and an ‘CAN DO’ attitude that will help you get the most out of the performance based pay scheme on offer.
What we’re looking for
Outgoing and Creative Personality
Ability to prioritise work load
Strong relationship building and networking skills
Have experience of working in a venue as part of the team within an events related role
Be excited by the prospect of building the events business and approaching new clients
Strive to reach sales budgets set by the Head of Events
Highly organised with an eye for detail
You must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions
£20k – £26k (+ Bonus scheme up to £6k) depending on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity to become part of the London Fields Taproom team. We are looking for the right person to become part of our Taproom kitchen team in a Chef de Partie role.
This role provides a great challenge for the right candidate to operate with our Taproom and event space and to help grow our business and trade. We are passionate about our product and our service and are looking for someone to share our vision for driving the business forward. The Taproom is the face of our business and we strive to provide the best quality products and service.
You will need to gain an in depth understanding of our business and will be a brand ambassador ensuring everybody who comes to the Taproom has an amazing experience.
Below are detailed the criteria we require for a candidate including requirements and key responsibilities.
The Candidate must:
- Have experience running a busy kitchen or section within a kitchen.
- Be enthusiastic and accomplished in the making of excellent quality food.
- Have good timekeeping and a sense of urgency in service.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be self motivated and efficient.- Be able to manage a small team.
- Be presentable, tidy and communicate professionally with customers.
- Be aware and uphold high standards of food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Have had a previous sous chef or chef de partie position.
- Have a level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.
A love of cheese, smoked products and charcuterie would be beneficial, and a love on English produce welcome.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and serving food within the Taproom and Brewhouse to a high standard.
- Running the kitchen when the head chef is away.
- Maintaining a clean kitchen, documenting fridge temperatures and cleaning rotas.
- Ensuring the brigade have high culinary standards.
- Giving instruction and managing the team.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Managing food purchase and storage.
- Maintaining operational standards.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- Helping the Head chef develop dishes and write menus.
- Driving the business forward.
A competitive rate of pay plus performance bonus offered for the right person.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter along with your current remuneration package to email@example.com.
Quality Control Brewer and Shift Supervisor
We are currently looking for a new QC Brewer and Shift Supervisor to join our growing team.
Capable of supervising the efficient running of the Brewery on a daily basis including brewing, packaging, brewery hygiene, maintenance and raw materials inventory as well as having primary responsibility for quality control.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial brewing background and formal brewing qualifications as well as management experience allowing them to manage and motivate our existing team. We will consider both graduates with placement experience or candidates with a minimum 2 years commercial brewing experience.
A team player, you will need a hands on approach with all brewery tasks, be physically fit and capable of heavy lifting, be self motivated, organised, energetic and have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
The job will involve:
- Process analysis.
- QC checks including: fermentation checks, gravity checks, yeast counts, CO2 checks and control, chiller checks, carbonation checks
- Overseeing the cask and keg washing, and bottling processes.
- Dealing with deliveries, yeast packaging and stock takes.
- Casking and Kegging.
- Record keeping.
- Representing the brewery when needed at events around London and the UK.
Salary dependent on experience with performance related bonus.
Interested candidates who feel they have the necessary skills should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
London Fields Brewery is looking for full and part time staff and supervisors for its Tap Room Bar and The BrewHouse Venue.
We are looking for applicants with some or all of the following:
1. A love and knowledge of the craft beer scene and the ability to pour a great pint.
2. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced bar environment.
3. Experience supervising a team in a craft beer bar.
4. Experience supervising a team in a high capacity music venue.
5. Fluent English.
If you have some or all of those skills please contact us with your CV and a covering letter about yourself and why you’d like to work at London Fields Brewery. Competitive salaries available.
Full time supervisor required for brewery Tap Room & Cafe, events space and The BrewHouse.
The role will involve serving our beer at the bar, and whilst experience and knowledge of craft beer would be helpful, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about craft beer and who would provide you with all the information and enthusiasm you could need. What we require in return is someone who can match this passion and level of expertise – but for coffee and food.
We are therefore seeking a candidate with either or both of the following skills:
1. Trained and experienced barrista who loves what they do to provide Hackney with the best coffee imaginable.
2. Food preparation and serving skills in a cafe environment.
The candidate must have experience supervising a team in a similar environment and fluent English.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with plenty of room for growth and promotion.
Great salary for the right candidate.
If you fit these criteria please contact us with your CV and a covering letter.
If you are looking for a career in one of London’s fastest growing independent breweries then please forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided below.
Venue Sales, Development Manager & Executive Wanted.
We’re looking to expand our venue sales and development team for the BrewHouse. We’re looking for experienced proactive sales staff who can convert our existing enquiries into sales and go out and bring in fresh business too. In return you’ll be given a competitive salary (flexible according to candidate) and have an uncapped bonus available.
Interested? Please send your cv to: email@example.com